New Zealand HR Support

Dear Colleague,

Welcome to our website – created to help you in case you need any assistance in connection with your former employment with Hewlett Packard Enterprise - New Zealand – and also in case any topic has come up during your leave of absence.

On this site you can:

  • View contact information for payroll, benefit service providers, etc.
  • Stay connected with Hewlett Packard Enterprise - New Zealand
  • Submit any other HR and Payroll related queries.

Please use the links found in the top and right navigation bar to find familiar information.
We hope, that you’ll find all the necessary answers and assistance you are looking for.

Thank you for visiting us!

 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Stock

If you own Hewlett Packard Enterprise stock and would like to know more about your choices, please visit the Global Equity website.


For any remaining Hewlett Packard Enterprise rewards points, see Recognition@hpe

Employee Assistance Program

Both you and/or your family may access Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s Employee Assistance Program if you would like to talk to an independent counsellor. 

The contact numbers for this service are:

  • Auckland       :  09 358-2110
  • Hamilton       :  07 858-2110
  • Wellington    :  04 472-5886
  • Christchurch :  03 384-0854

You may access the EAP service for up to 3 months from the date you leave Hewlett Packard Enterprise - New Zealand.

Insurance Continuation Option

On leaving Hewlett Packard Enterprise - New Zealand you have the option to continue the insurance cover that you had as an employee. You have 45 days after leaving the company to take up this option. If you wish to exercise this option, please complete the attached Continuation Option form, or contact our insurance administrators, Willis NZ, on 0800 329 920. You can also email them at:


  • For any HR related questions, including change of address, statement of service, etc, please contact  Please include your employee ID to assist with your identification, thus ensuring a faster resolution.


  • If you are a former HPE employee or on a leave of absence, you may contact Payroll via Service Central at  Please include your employee ID to ensure faster resolution.
  • In Service Central, from catalogs, select Employee Services --> New Zealand payroll --> Select type of request under browse by services --> Select the issue type click on Submit a case, Enter mandatory information along with the Title & Description --> Submit


Powered by HP Autonomy | Copyright © 2016 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development Company, L.P.